Feedback: from novelist Sue Haasler


"Your book arrived this morning, and I've spent all afternoon reading it (ignoring my daughter's pleas to help her draw arms on fairies, feed her etc). I just wanted to let you know that I think it's wonderful - you've done the city proud. Although negative things are necessarily mentioned, the overall impression is of the Liverpool I love - characterful, vibrant, full of history and culture, unique.
"I've learned loads of things I didn't know, too. The photography is wonderful, and the layout of the book is really good. I like the little snippets of information dotted around the main text, making it a book to be dipped into as well as to sit down and read seriously. Many, many congratulations!
"Thank you for a book I'll treasure."
[Check out Sue's books at www.suehaasler.com/]