LOVE THE BOOK!


from Andy Green:
LOVE THE BOOK! I'm fortunate to have at least one friend with taste and he gave me your fabulous book for Christmas. I thought I'd found my favourite Liverpool book in Quentin Hughes 'Liverpool: City of Architecture' - which you quite rightly describe as 'delicious' - but your's is even better! It's a beautifully honest, unpretentious piece of work that celebrates the achievements of the city yet acknowledges we've still got some way to go.

from Mick Moss:
Great book - makes me proud to live here.

from Professor Iain Taylor:
‘It's a very fine coffee table, up-beat book which reflects the new spirit of confidence in the future of the city. It covers all aspects of life with a breezy and informed style. .... Where it really shines is the imaginative lay-out and warm pictures (how many times a year the sun shines like that I am not sure! but the photos have been chosen and set up with great care - witness the one of the sun rising on a summer's morning behind the Anglican Cathedral as seen from Wallasey.